How To Get Started
The design process is simple. We've outlined the typical step by step process to get started on this page.
The process to create a site with us is simple. Here is a list of the typical steps in the design process.
- Step 1 - Pages: Provide us with a list of pages you anticipate needing; i.e., Home, About, Contact Us, etc.
- Step 2 - Design: Show us your logo, or we can create a logo, and any marketing materials you use such as flyers, mailers and letterhead. Look through our portfolio, located at the top of this page, or show us sites you like. Also show us your competitor's sites. We want yours to look better! Our graphic designers are also available to design to your exact specifications.
- Step 3 - Slice and Code: Once a design is chosen and 50% of estimated design costs are paid, we build the site on our demo servers. We install slideshows, photo galleries and other special functions needed.
- Step 4 - Enter Content: We enter content provided by you, import it from an old site, or you may enter the content using the content management system. Each page can be optimized by us or you by entering specific title tags, H1 tags, meta keywords and meta description tags describing the content of the page.
- Step 5 - Go Live: Once the demo site is production ready and set up costs paid in full we publish it live. From then on you can continue using the content management system to edit content and publish changes live. We are also available to provide ongoing site maintenance. Also don't forget to take full advantage of the 30 minutes of free maintenance each you receive along with hosting.