Email Marketing Tools Editor Updated
Posted: March 10, 2014 to News Flash.
Today we completed the following upgrades to Email Marketing Tools.
- The default HTML editor was upgraded to a new version of CKEditor which supports Internet Explorer 11.
- The previous version is still available by clicking the Toggle Editor To Previous Version button.
- A text only version of the editor is now available by clicking the Toggle Editor Text Only button. This is convenient when copy/pasting HTML code from another editor and which keeps your original HTML code intact.
- Templates can no longer be edited on the Schedule page, they must be edited on the Edit page.
- Links to lists Subscribe, Unsubscribe, and Update Status forms have been added to the View Members page.
- The Toggle buttons are under the editor Save button.
Be sure and test emails in Outlook. That is the email client that causes the most issues. You can send a proof to me if you need me to test it in Outlook.